Friday, April 12, 2013

Work updates and some goodies

So it's been 2 weeks since I started my new job and I love it! Overall, its not as difficult as I anticipated, just keeping track of multiple things at once takes some getting used to. My favorite part is talking to customers about nutrition and meeting all the pups that come in. 
Hardest part is staying within store budget when ordering products weekly. There are so many cool things that I want to get, but right now, I have to mostly stick with the essentials like food and treats. 

I was cleaning out the store freezer today and found a bunch of pre-made raw that expired 2 months ago. So I got 

- 22 lbs of instinct lamb
-14 lbs instinct beef
- 12 lbs primal buffalo
- 8 lbs primal chicken/salmon mix for cats (but will most likely go to dogs since my parents cat is not a fan of premade). 
For a grand total of 56 lbs! 
Since I havent been able to find any freebies on craigslist, I'm glad I can get from work. The dogs will be eating buffalo tomorrow for the first time, we'll have to see how that goes. 



3 comments:

  1. How cool! I had no idea Nature's Variety made chubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I dont know if they still make them, but it just wasnt selling well at all. We mostly sell Primal nuggets and bravo chubs.

    ReplyDelete