Tuesday, November 13, 2012

If you use salmon oil for your pets..

Thought I'd make a post since it's such a great deal on wild caught salmon oil. I ended up getting 4 bottles since between 2 dogs, I go through quite a bit but it's been a lifesaver especially during dry winter months when their coats start to get flaky. 
http://www.entirelypets.com/ansalmonoil32oz.html

I've been pretty busy with school and work and haven't had much time to update my dog related endeavors, but they have been doing pretty well, I've been giving Indy raw int the evening and he seems to be itching a bit less, but I'm mainly attributing it to higher omega content. They've been devouring the aunt jeni's pre-made raw that I got on sale from a local co-op, especially the rabbit formula. 

I really need to make the time to sort the raw food into separate baggies which makes it less of a headache to feed, especially if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to pre-measure everything. 

On another dog related note, I'm putting together a secret santa package for a dog forum I'm a member at, it's a bit easier this year since I can get everything at good price from the store I work at, but I keep wondering if the recipient would like my choice of goodies. I still want to get couple items but I may have to special order them since I couldn't find anything similar at the store. I would post a picture of the package, but I don't want to reveal my identity ;) 

As I was putting everything together, I realized how completely dog obsessed I actually am since majority of toys/treats I already had at home that I've gotten from various online specials. I always donate extras to rescues I volunteer with, but they keep piling on. But at this point I could probably open up my own pet supply store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment